National Library Week is April 8 – 14, 2012. The Library as Incubator Project needs YOUR help to celebrate all of the ways that libraries and librarians impact your life. Here’s the plan:
From today until April 6, we’re asking you to send us your love notes to libraries.
- What will the end product be? A big gallery of all the love notes we get posted here on the Library as Incubator Project website throughout National Library Week (April 8 – 14).
- When can I submit my love note(s)? Any time between March 9 – April 6, 2012.
- How should I submit my love note(s)? You can send them to us via Twitter (@IArtLibraries) or via email to libraryasincubatorproject.org. Please send .jpeg files.
- What should the love note(s) look like? They can be as fancy or as simple as you like. Prefer handmade? Take a photo of your note and send it that way.
- Do I have to be an artist to submit? Nope – just a library fan!
- Should I include my name? If you want to sign your note, feel free – or we’ll caption your note with your Twitter handle.
- How else can I help? Spread the word to your friends and family!
Questions? Post them here or on Twitter and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for participating and for loving your library! – LauraPin It